My lizard family!!! Pics of everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust

Its time to show you the rest of the lizard family. Lailu is my lizard and hes the orange one... isanta and tupu are the other two lizards and they are my bfs lizards. My bf is from finland so thats why his lizards have funny names. Now i do keep the males far away from each other... i keep isanta in the tv room so he can watch tv w us and the other two stay in my computer room where its always warm and they love to watch us play d3 and wow.

WP_000015.jpg

This female is tupu and shes a little over a year old.

WP_000017.jpg

Here is a pic of tupu's back. I love how shes a lighter lizard w a bit of yellow on her!

WP_000043.jpg

This pic is of Isanta! Hes my boyfriends male and his name means big boss man in finnish, He lives up to his name and here he is playing in a box that i just unpacked.

WP_000044.jpg

Here he thinks he is spiderman the way he is hanging there on the side of the box,

WP_000061.jpg

This is tupu's fav sleeping spot. We gave her sand cause she likes to dig.

WP_000064.jpg

Tupu doing a sexy leg and sexy look at the same time!!! So sexy

WP_000072.jpg

Lailu checking out beardeddragon.org... i think he likes that little guy

WP_000079.jpg

I took this pic today showing how long he is. I got him jan 23 at 4.5 in and now hes 17in and i have only had him 4 months!!! Hes my big boy

WP_000083.jpg

Orange monster that took over my keyboard. Hes lucky the d3 and wow servers are down or i would
have kicked him off ages ago.

WP_000086.jpg

I took this pic because it shows his back really well.

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Those are some nice healthy-looking dragons! :mrgreen:

I especially like the cardboard box pics! Looks like he's up to no good, LOL :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom