my crix from pet supermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you buy in cricket's you can get alsorts of other creepy crawleys in there and ive had afew like long thing's, i filter them out before use, im not sure if your dragon will eat them, but they might setup home and that can not be a good thing :)

Hope this helps
John

jennvee

My dragon ate one once before I could stop him and had no ill effects, but I definitely will try not to let that happen again.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've fed dermestid to my dragons before with no problems but really, they are better off in your cricket bin then as feeders. They eat dead crickets, left over food and shed skins, a nice way to help keep the bug bins clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom