My beardies with questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Here is my female red/orange leatherback girl and normal boy.
also my female is not fired up in the pick thats the dullest ive ever seen her and thats my question is there something wrong because she is always bright and when fired up just gets brighter is this a problem.
Even when getting light and warmth she is bright then when fired up is really bright.
http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g422/LeathersAndI/?action=view&current=064.jpg
girl is nowhere near fired up
http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g422/LeathersAndI/?action=view&current=070.jpg
male isnt fired up either.

Jaxxnbeardie

Hatchling Member
Its hard to tell anything specific from your pictures but i say if your dragons are active and eating/pooping regularly then you do not have a significant problem.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I'm no expert, but your beardies look great to me. I agree with jaxxnbeardie, if your dragons are active and eating and pooping regularly then everything is probably fine.

-Kaleen

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Hi I don't see anything dull about her, she's gorgeous!!!! Do you think she might be getting ready to shed?? My boy Draco gets dull just before shed. Just a thought! :mrgreen:

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
she is still bright its like she never settles down with color and is even brighter than before
she wont even darken to absorbe sunlight

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Your question was a little vague in your original post but you were asking if your beardies dull colours were normal,then yes they do change colours from bright to dull when there either cold,hungry,or just bored lol. Whenever i come home from school my beardie is usually a green/grey coulour, but as soon as he sees me he perks up and i can immediatley start seeing his coulours brighten up, so i don't think theres anything wrong with your beardies :p

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
no she doesnt dull thats the problem she is always bright never dulls unless she is shedding. even when shes cold i dont get it
then after every shed shes even brighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom