My beardie loves me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure this is in the right section, but I figured it was.
This isn't about anything particularly important, but just general discussion.

My beardie, I think, is around 3 months old. Every time I go to put him back in his tank, he turns around in my hand and runs back up my wrist, like he wants to stay on me and not go back into his tank. I think it's adorable. Anyone elses' beardie do this? He seems so much more happy and content when he's around or on me. :]

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Aww, that's SO sweet. :love5: My Nim did the same thing almost all the time when he was little. Scratched up my arm a bit with his claws, but sure did it make me feel loved. And Nim still does it sometimes even though he's a year old now. LOL, gotta love these affectionate reptiles. :D

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Oh most definitely. Zero has begun inning higher on my arm these days and still does the finger hug. He's almost 5 months old.

Entity

Hatchling Member
Haha, Nigel never did this when he was a baby. He couldn't wait to get out of my hand. Now, it's like he doesn't wanna leave xD He's seven months now(That's how long I'VE had him at least).

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Beardie Tales]

I always loved the quick turn-and-run-up-hand move. That's a sure sign of love and trust in you.

Freddie does that. I go to put him back in his cage, and he just won't let go! It's such a guilty feeling when I finally put him back in there. :lol:

CherylLynn

Hatchling Member
Thanos doesn't sleep with me, just on me. I waited till she got used to going right to sleep at lights out, and then would take her out, put her on my neck, and turn the lights out and let her sleep on me while I watched tv or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom