misted the walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
since gizmo dosen't seem to appericiate me squirting him with a bottle, ive taken to spraying the walls, so the water evapourates and the humidity stays at a comfortable level. i was just thinking, is this ok? maybe i should mist him directly? let me see what you think. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

tsshields

Misting the wall s is a good idea to keep the humidity level at a deceant level but remember that bearded dragons are a desert type animal and do not need a high humidity level. The point of misting him is so his body soaks in the water so he stays hydrated have you tryed the bath tub so he can swim around in there. Misting him is important remeber that.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Are you measuring humidity with a stick on dial or digitally?

Humidity shouldn't be a problem. My household humidity is higher than necessary, so the heat lamps keep it at bay!
A warm bath several times a week is enough to keep them hydrated.

Lennifer

Juvie Member
I would mist him directly & not in the enclosure because of possible humidity issues. High humidity can lead to respitory infections.

~Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom