Male and Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerioc

I have had my male and female bearded dragons housed together for about half a year now and my female has laid a total of 3 clutches. I was wondering if housed together long enough if the male will get tired of or just used to the female being there and not mate with her all the time. I havent seen them do anything for a while and he doesnt chase her around except maybe once a week. The get along fine and everything. Its been about a month and i dont feel any more eggs in her belly but she still may lay another or so, she is fine and healthy and so is the male. The male bobs his head a lot but im guessing hes just saying" this is my rock!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom