Logans Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Logan! Here I will post all new things and our daily stories about what is going on and tons of pictures! I'll post his weight and growth charts here also! If you haven't read my blog there is were you can catch up on what recently has gone on,Im not looking to bring it over to here ! :)

Without further ado;Logan was brought home on Sept.22,21012 around 4:00pm,once we got home I took him out of his little carrier and let him warm up for a little. He basked the whole time,about an hour or so later I put in a bowl of roached for him,and boy did he eat,put down at least 5 the first day. The next couple days we went through relocation stress and baby food along with some probiotics were fed to make sure he was still getting something in his stomach,along with misting him. After the first week we attempted a bath and he loved it,mostly just stood there but pooped soon after being put in there,bath was emptied and he was put back in.. Stress marks went away while being held,what an awesome feeling. I have just got in my shipment of repti worms the other day and the first day Logan put down atleast 45 of them. :shock: He loves his salads,but is shy to eat them in front of anyone. Swims around now during bath time,and is going potty on a regular basis!

Anyway,in the store he was considered a "flame bearded dragon" I've looked around and haven't found "flame bearded dragon" I've found different types but nothing just saying that.Any information on what type he is would be awesome!!

As of yesterday Logan is 6" from head to tail(he has a minor tail nip),and weighs in at 11grams! He is eating like a champion and is getting the belly to prove it!

img1423bn.jpg

24v0k95.jpg

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you he's getting huge before I know it already!! Yes we got hit but no where near jersey and ny did!! We lost power until weds night around 2:30pm. Logan stuck it out we put him near the fireplace in order to keep him warm.

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Wow,I have not posted in forever! I have gotten a new job,focusing on that and have been getting sick on and off.I don't have any new pictures of Logan on my computer I have to upload them from my phone. But I do have his growth chart..How does this look to everyone?
Hope you all day a wonderful Christmas,and a terrific and safe New Years!!
screenshot20130106at304.png

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi everyone! Logan is doing great,im so happy to be his mommy! :) He's getting so much with me picking him up,and will cuddle in a blanket with me all day! <3 He has turns a bright orange,and has an an awesome orange beard now!! Here is some updated pictures and his update growth chart!
photo13zs.jpg

"I do not like my picture taken at all..."

img9676p.jpg

"Its still early!"

photo14sn.jpg

screenshot20130217at901.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom