Light Pink Urates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
I just read on here that females will have this before they lay. Is a 7 month old to young to lay? My girl has had this for a few days now. Should I be concerned? She is eating like a horse but that is normal for her. She seems to be fine.
I checked her belly and it is squishy so I don't think there are any eggs.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Hm, at 7 months she most likely wont lay or isn't carrying infertile eggs. Have you given any juice or pedialyte or anything that could have caused the pinkish tint? What is your supplementation like?

Tracie

1happymommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have not given her anything different. She eats crickets. butter, roaches & and about once a weeek she gets 3 superworms.
She loves greens, apples, strawberries & grapes. I use calcium 5 days a week and a multi once a week.
She did not go poop on Wednesday so I'm still waiting.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Hm, well it could be the fruit namely the strawberry's. Let's see what the next stool looks like & go from there.
What is your substrate?

Tracie

1happymommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okay. I will lay off the strawberries. Her stool was in her cage today & I could not get a good look at the urate it was covered.

I have tile & shelf liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom