Licking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our beardie Izzy is so funny! He loves to explore, and as he runs around (supervised) he always runs into something, and then licks it. He will run is nose straight into the fireplace, lick it... then run into the wall, lick it... then run into something else, lick it!! It's so cute!! This is our normal evening routine with him, and then when he starts to get tired he will start digging. We wrap him in his blanket (somehow his blanket ended up being my christmas kitchen towel with a reindeer on it..) and then he nestles in, and falls asleep with my husband and I while we watch tv. :love5:

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Our Clovis does this as well! He likes to lick things three times, especially furniture legs and the floor right before skittering off to get into mischief.

Mine does the exact same thing! Today when I went home at lunch he was on the futon with me, sitting on the tv remote, trying to eat the buttons! His favorite are my orange and black ear phones, he tries to eat those too! :) Too cute!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
If I only had my camera! I had Teddy out in the living room, and he ran over to where the sun was shining through the blinds, leaving little bright dots on the floor. He would look at it, lick it, then look up at me, and repeat. He was doing it for about five minutes. Sooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom