Leashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Why not make your own ? Get some old denim, Make the figure 8, and using wide shoe strings, finish it out, and wallah, you have a comfy harness that will grow with him !
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Knew you'd ask, so that is just what I did !
Here:
IMG_0076.jpg

Master Yardley is the model:
IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

There, does that help ? I did this on the fly, right after I posted make your own ;)
Janie.

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
i made one with cloth and a shoe lace, but she could get out of it. so i got a ferret leash^^.it works great,i got it at especially for pets.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I use the 3rd one!! It works great, it is adjustable and it supports their whole underside!! Hope this helps...

And Janie, I just love your harness!!!! That is just awesome!!!! :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well I made the leash and Lilly was soooo happy with it that she pooped on my comforter then wiggled out of it. I think it is going to be awesome once she's a little bigger, but her tiny little arms can slip out now. She's an odd-sized dragon. She is 15.5" long, but only 198 grams. When my boyfriend's beardie was 16", he weighed 300+ grams. I guess maybe Lilly's just going to be longer? Boyfriend said don't worry she'll start filling out around 8 or 9 months (Lilly is 7). Anyway, we'll try it again in a month or so when she's bigger lol.
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom