~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
fresnowitte":2lgiaz26 said:
I'm glad your hand healed up nicely.
Wooo....Katrina is a school girl again. :wink:

Kat your addiction is to much like my own :lol: for me to be surprised. :lol:
I'm full (plate and room) an I'm still hinting at Frank about keeping another :roll: ...no it's not gonna happen. :silent: :lol:

I've been missin' you too.
:mrgreen: I've said it before and I'll say it again, your passion for your dragons has fueled my passion for mine!!
Phoenix17June2009":2lgiaz26 said:
Hey chick! I have one alien! Just wanted to let you knowwwww shun im excited
That's awesome!!!! I got 1000 dubia nymphs for $50.00 last night so I'm pretty excited to!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OMG!!! I'm sooooo jealous that you saw it before me!!!! I'm super excited! I'm still trying to figure out the new cage decor!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yes, he said glass should be ready on Monday. It will be shipped by Wednesday!! :blob5: :blob8:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I know!! I'm really excited but the crappy thing is, I still don't know which of the girls to put in the 5th viv...I would have to either move Belle or Fiona or put one of the little baby girls in there...

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
fez09":2d1ih197 said:
I know!! I'm really excited but the crappy thing is, I still don't know which of the girls to put in the 5th viv...I would have to either move Belle or Fiona or put one of the little baby girls in there...

Kinda nice to have that problem, right?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
beardie osk":1n7q6hfa said:
fez09":1n7q6hfa said:

Kinda nice to have that problem, right?
Well, I suppose that is a better problem than the other way around!!
spurlee01":1n7q6hfa said:
Just wait a couple of weeks and you can put your newest baby in the 5th viv :wink:
HA!!!! No way! I'm gonna spoil these 2 babies for awhile!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
Ahhhh I can't wait to see pics of the new viv! Have u decided who is moving yet? Imo- I would move the older ones first, only reason is they seem to do better with moves.....

Btw im up to three aliens!!!!! Keep u posted...

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jordan, I did decide that either Belle or Fiona will get the bigger viv, the babies just don't need it yet. I feel so guilty that 1 of them will get an upgrade and not the other :( Honestly, I think it will be Belle, she's more active than Fiona so the extra space will be put to good use. I had thought about separating one and giving it to both baby girls but it wouldn't last long so there's no sense in doing that...I need to decide who gets the penthouse and who gets the basement and everything in between!!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kat,sorry it's been so long since I posted!
Oh gosh,Fiona has eggs? :shock: Has she layed before?
How is school? I am so proud of you :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hi Michele! It's ok, I know you've been busy! None of my girls have ever laid eggs before so I'm a bit nervous but Fiona is a big ol' healthy girl! School is great! I took my first test a few days ago and got 100% so I'm happy! I actually have another test tomorrow so wish me luck! I have some pics of the baby girls that I will post a little later, it's food and bath time now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom