~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
He's here!!!!!!!!
He's soooooo much tinier than I thought, my son wants to name him Chencho but I'm not sure....he took a bath and is warming up now. I'm going to shower than add pics in a bit, I got some cute ones!!!

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Are you done in the shower yet? We demand pics! :protest: :protest: :protest: I'm so glad that he made it there safe and sound.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OK without further adu, here is the newest baby of the family!!!!
Here he is arriving!
DSCN0749.jpg

DSCN0750.jpg

Have you ever seen anything more precious!!
DSCN0751.jpg

I've never held a baby this small before!! :shock:
DSCN0752.jpg

Bath time
DSCN0754.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

Are you my Mama?
DSCN0756.jpg

this is his first weigh in (on top of his blankie that Jessica sent)
DSCN0757.jpg

Totally worth the wait!!! Jessica, I can't thank you enough, he is perfect and I love him already!!!!!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
arent those little blankets they sent sweeet??? Cherly sent me one too! Juuji is very attached to it lol and very attached to her bowl too lol!! He is so precious! so i may have missed it somewhere but have you decided on his name yet?? :mrgreen:

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
oh Katrina! He is just so sweet, I love his little face! He's got such pretty colors to him too! Congrats on the new baby!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Phoenix17June2009":1rbhcavc said:
arent those little blankets they sent sweeet??? Cherly sent me one too! Juuji is very attached to it lol and very attached to her bowl too lol!! He is so precious! so i may have missed it somewhere but have you decided on his name yet?? :mrgreen:
I love his blankie!!! My 14 year old son is calling him Chencho...Did you see the movie Nacho Libre?? Chencho was the name of the chubby little Mexican boy (my husband is Mexican so my kids are halfsies!!!) Anyway, it does suit him so I think that's gonna stick!
FaaFaa":1rbhcavc said:
oh Katrina! He is just so sweet, I love his little face! He's got such pretty colors to him too! Congrats on the new baby!
Thank you Jen!!! His face is what kept pulling my heart strings!!!! He's got some shed on his lower jaw and his legs and tail. He just ate a hornworm but I stuffed it into his mouth while he was gaping!!!! He had a few drops of water in his bath this morning but so far hasn't eaten anything else...I'm alot more nervous with him being so little, anyone have tips/tricks or advice?? He is happily basking now with a precious creamy white tummy so that's a great sign :love5: :love5: He's so adorable!
Jessica, how do you feed him? Did you put him in a feeding tub??

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
I'm so glad to see that he made it safely!!! He looks so happy, I will definately be staying on this thread so that I can see how he grows!!! You are absolutely wonderful to chat with as well!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
Kat i'm a bit nervous myself... my baby is pretty small too and phoenix was a bit bigger when he came into my life so its a little different for me too... he is very handsome and i think chencho is a cute name!!!! well i'm going to home to my poopers... ttyl

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I know!!!! It's so different starting with a baby! Fez was the smallest of all mine and she was 76 grams when I got her, that's a huge difference!!!

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
Missed your question! I'm sorry! He eats in his tub, I would just give him a little time to acclimate, he'll eat for you. He might just need some time to get used to his new surroundings.

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
When I got Chaos he was just an itty-bitty thing at about 6 inches long. It did take a few days for him to adjust and then he just started to eat like a pig. My advice would be to let him settle in and offer him the foods that he is used to. DId you ask Jessica what she was feeding him? He's a little confused I am sure and offering him something that he is used to will be easier for him to accept then something he's never had before. He is just like all your other babies, just smaller. :D He's just so super cute I just wanna kiss his little head! :love5: :love10:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom