Just Being Silly!

lokithebeardy

Beardie name(s)
Loki
IMG_2890.jpeg
He jumped off my bed and made his way to the window until I lifted him up there and is enjoying the view. He’s silly sometimes!

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
I see his tail lifted up - that means positive excitement, a happy dragon!

Mine also loves that, looking out of a window :) He sits just like that at the back of his enclosure, back of enclosure is glass also and behind there is a window. He then sits exactly like this.
But also when he's out of his enclosure he loves looking out of windows.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
They aren't aware of their sizes, Rocky is too big to sit like that now but he slides around until he can fit. Then like a dog, he will pave and start jumping up when he sees something. There's videos somewhere on my page about it, let me see if I can find it.

IAmAMirage

Beardie name(s)
Mirage
I just experianced something similar for the first time! I was letting my beardie out and he kept trying to jump on to windowsill. I was confused at first, but when I put him on a little stand (I was sitting with him in case he decided to move) he sat there for almost an hour!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom