Jojo,you will forever be missed and loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jojo,
Our story began one day in the Fall of 2006... I walked into the petstore,saw you,and asked to hold you. You grabbed ahold of my finger and fell asleep right in my hand. At that moment I fell in love and brought you home. You were a cuddle-bug right from the start and I couldn't believe how quickly you wrapped your scaley fingers around my heart. You were only about 6 weeks old at the time. From then on I swore to give you the best of everything.Since I do not have human children,YOU were my baby. You became sick many times and I always did everything possible to make you better,it didn't matter how much money it cost,and you always got better. You were just a fighter!
When Chris passed away in the beginning of 2008 you were the only thing that made it possible to walk into the house after work each day.I didn't think it was even possible but our bond grew even deeper from then on.You were my EVERYTHING! I hated leaving you in the morning to go to work because I missed you so much,so I set up a webcam and brought my laptop to work with me so I can watch you all day.You snoozed most of the day but I swear you could hear me open the door after work because you would pop right up and look at me out the glass window and give me that cute smile with your tongue sticking out as if to say "where have you been mommy??".
I never wanted to leave the house on my days off because I didn't want to leave you.Last year you had to have surgery and miraculously you recovered when most beardies wouldn't be able to. You lived painfree and happy (hopefully) for 7 more months...until I got the devastating news this week that you had 2 tumors and you were suffering.
I am so sorry I couldn't make you better this time. :cry: Dr Sean said the tumors could not be removed. I had to make the hardest decision in my life and do what was right for you. I didn't want you to suffer so I had to let Dr Sean put you to sleep. I hope you felt me holding you the whole time and felt me when you took your last breath,and heard me tell you I was sorry and that I will love you forever.
Thank you for giving me such unconditional love and always being there for me. I am going to miss so many things...your sweet smile,the way you would tilt your head,look up at me and climb up my chest to nuzzle my neck.When we took naps together I would wake up to you staring in my face with that little tongue of yours sticking out at me....or you would climb on my face to wake me up. I'm going to especially miss our night time cuddles. You couldn't fall asleep at night unless you fell asleep on me. R.I.P My spoiled little baby...I will love you and miss you forever!

Jojo~ 8/23/06- 6/29/10

000_0006-2.jpg

100_0004-2.jpg

100_0009.jpg

100_0010.jpg

100_0027-1.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_0055.jpg

100_0121-1.jpg

100_0243-1.jpg

100_1274-1.jpg

100_1209.jpg

100_1820-1.jpg

100_1972-1.jpg

100_2013-1.jpg

100_5996-1.jpg

100_1417.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1967.jpg

a picture Kirby (Paul) drew for me just by looking at a pic of Jojo and sent it to me all the way from Australia
100_6047.jpg

Jojo's dark cage now :(
100_6048.jpg

She is being cremated and I will be picking up her ashes next week. I will then post one more picture...of her urn.

I found the beautiful poem "Rainbow Bridge" set to music online. There really should be a reptile version but this will do...
http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

*edit* Well Jojo is back home with me,it only took 3 days!
She came in a pretty flowered tin,but eventually I am going to transfer into an urn that I will buy online. For now I am going to keep her on her blankie in her cage where she used to sleep. Once the flourescent bulb burns out (I won't shut it off :cry: ) I will put her on the mantle next to Chris.
100_6049.jpg

100_6050.jpg

100_6051.jpg

A video of Jojo coming back to mommy when I call her. *click to play* and turn volume up.
I soooo wish she can come back to me now :(

Thank you Gina for making this picture for me....
chris_jojo1.jpg

*edit* Jojo's final resting place...
100_6065.jpg

100_6064.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom