Jimmy's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I've decided I want to start a thread for my beardie Jimmy. I got him on Apr. 1st and I was told he was about a month old. I've used this forum alot and there are alot of great people on here, I've learned a lot of useful information. I'm now a very dedicated and happy beardie slave, and look forward to my future with my little guy.

First day:

2011-04-04193634.jpg

Checkin his facebook:

2011-04-07160900.jpg

2011-04-07160933.jpg

Trying to sleep :p :

DSC_0068.jpg

He gets brighter every shed :

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0076-1.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

He was trying to turn on Animal Planet:

DSC_0086.jpg

Thanks for looking! More updates to come :D :D :D

kolt91

Original Poster
sheri85":5ti5mrft said:
wow, i love his colors! he's gorgeous. looking forward to more pics of jimmy :D
Thank you, I didn't realize he was going to be so colorful until a few sheds. He was really dark when I first got him. But now he's a pretty boy haha :).

kolt91

Original Poster
Well I finally got Jimmy out of his 20 gallon tall and into a 40 gallon breeder :). I went to Petsmart thinking I'd have to pay around $100 for one brand new since I was having trouble finding one on craigslist. Come to find out they were having a 4 day sale and I got it for $70! I was extremely happy about that, I know I probably could have got it cheaper on craigslist if I would have waited but this way I know it was scratch free and looks nice.

The new cage:
DSC_0117.jpg

I know the UVB looks really close but it's actually about 8 inches away from his basking spot, it's just the angle of the photo. Tiled it with ceramic too :)

And here's a picture I thought was pretty funny, I caught him sneaking in for some salad when I walked in the room.
DSC_0102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom