Jasmyne's getting quite spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
I know, it's been a long time, like two months. :lol: I'm not a very consistent person.
Jasmyne's fitting in wonderfully here, eating the worms and peas (her favorite!) and running around defying me. And as you can see, I've been making life her very plushy for her.

IMG_1803.jpg

A pillow is better then the cold rug, I would say.
IMG_1797.jpg

Jasmyne: *scratch scratch!*
Me: Jasmyne, it's under twenty degrees out there. I don't think you want to be out right now.
Jasmyne: *SCRAAAAAAAAATCH *

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

And on a side note, I came up with a genius plan to keep them both separated, but able to see the view. The bad quality is because my camera is dying.

DC5Los

awwww, i love your pics, so great, i'm a slave to my guy :D he's getting to the point where if i walk by he dances on the glass and just wants to rest on my thumb, he's 2 months old about 7in or more, have to measure him again, he just went thru shedding like a week ago

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
DC5Los":m2mgsx91 said:
awwww, i love your pics, so great, i'm a slave to my guy :D he's getting to the point where if i walk by he dances on the glass and just wants to rest on my thumb, he's 2 months old about 7in or more, have to measure him again, he just went thru shedding like a week ago

Thanks! And that's so adorable. :love5: I love the little babies, they're hard work but so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom