It's official !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 bath poopers ! yes yes yes! Little Kuhbar graced me with his first bath poopy, and Yardley also was kind enough to make a watery deposit ! Now if I can just get Orion in the mood... lol
Had to share !
Janie.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Great News Janie!!!

I love bath poopers! Especially since I have a drama dragon that will literally tear up his viv trying to get away from the evil poo :twisted:

Even my 3 month is a bath pooper now.

Good luck with Orion.

Robin

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks ever so much ! I am truly excited ! I think all Orion ( the uga monster ) just needs a bit more time. I had extended everyone's bath today, since I am off from work, and wallah ! I'm thinking tomorrow, master Orion is gonna get an extended bath before I head into work at 11:30 !
Yippeeeeeee !
lol
gotta lov dem watery poops !
Janie.

jargonchipmunk

Juvie Member
boht of mine have done it.... but it's more often in their food dish than anywhere. I'd rather that, though than all over the furniture or all over the dragons when they walk back through it. (had that once :-( )

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh yes, Orion is horrible for that ! Will track it all over the place, then into the bath he goes while I steam clean that Huge thing ! Ug !
Janie.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Janie,

Can you please have your beardies call my beardies ESP Hermes and tell them how it's done? I M forever cleaning poops and Hermes has a BAD habit of pooping in his salad :roll: n Twitch only goes every 7-10 days and she's a lazy butt who doesn't hardly move so doesn't run thru it but would love if Herm would accomodate us a bit... I mean, we don't have dogs for a reason!

Thx,

Aimee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom