xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Yes, a dragon's life is very difficult.
Did he really sleep here all night?
Yup. They all have beds. Even Zsa Zsa on the very first night decided she like it lol.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Did Sinatra wake up when it was still dark outside? Or is it just the window that turned out that way in the photo?

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
I was always wondering at which time other dragons get up.

Mine wakes up around 6am, even when it's still dark outside and likely before I switch on the light in the room. (The latter, I cannot say for sure, as with the light out obviously I cannot see him. But when I check before leaving in the morning, I see he's awake. Sometimes I have to get up at 5, sometimes even at 3am, and I have to switch on a weak light in that room or actually in a room across, and I can see he's still asleep, but up at 6am.)

Last edited:

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Mine wakes up around 6am, even when it's still dark outside and likely before I switch on the light in the room. (The latter, I cannot say for sure, as with the light out obviously I cannot see him. But when I check before leaving in the morning, I see he's awake. Sometimes I have to get up at 5, sometimes even at 3am, and I have to switch on a weak light in that room or actually in a room across, and I can see he's still asleep, but up at 6am.)
In our latitudes in the summer it gets light at about 3 am, and it becomes dark at 11 pm, and I was always worried about Foxy sleeping and not being disturbed by the morning light, because my lights turn on at 7 am. But nothing seems to prevent them from sleeping after dawn.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Did Sinatra wake up when it was still dark outside? Or is it just the window that turned out that way in the photo?
Just the window, the sun was just starting to hit the lake.

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
Yes, very rough, poor thing. That bed looks TOO soft and comfy, and waking to a beautiful lake view must be difficult as well. Someone should call Sarah McLachlan about this treatment. #InTheArmsOfAnAngel 😂

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Yes, this poor thing is indeed very rough :D 👾

I was wondering, are these beds made specifically for bearded dragons, or generally for small/ medium sized pets (rats, kittens...)?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yes, this poor thing is indeed very rough :D 👾

I was wondering, are these beds made specifically for bearded dragons, or generally for small/ medium sized pets (rats, kittens...)?
They were cat beds.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
They swallow Zsa Zsa lol

Attachments

• IMG_9056.jpg
    IMG_9056.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 23

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom