It all happens so fast...( very picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Well, today started out as an ordinary day. Ran some errands and then went to go get mealworms for the two poopers back home.
And then, I ran into Elijah. He was scrambling to get out of his cage, and I was instantly in love with him! His rich oranges, reds and yellows...he was so beautiful. So I just had to hold him, and one thing led to the next...
Luckily I had an old terrarium that I fixed up for him. And my parents helped pay for him :lol:
He is so fast and healthy! I haven't had an adolescent beardies for years, and I was amazed at how fast he runs, eats, and thinks!
I introduced Jasmyne to him, because I'm hoping in the future the two will mate. They'd have beautiful babies! But they started scuffling, so I put her back in her cage. I think it was stressful for both of them.
When I started off today, I had no idea that I'd have a new beardie by the end of it!
Here's some pictures of the new guy! I'm a little frustrated at how they came out, you can't really see his reds... :roll: Oh well. Enjoy!

P1050621.jpg

His tail is nearly as long as Sage's. I didn't think that was possible!

P1050625.jpg

He just ATTACKED the worms.

P1050626.jpg

P1050633.jpg

Hmm, what's that shiny thing? I better go close for a better lick :wink:

P1050635.jpg

P1050641.jpg

P1050660.jpg

Here you can see some of the reds.

P1050662.jpg

P1050672.jpg

Awww, his cute little foot...

P1050675.jpg

P1050694.jpg

P1050699.jpg

I love his patterns! They're beautiful.

P1050711.jpg

After meeting Jasmyne... :roll:

P1050716.jpg

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Took some more pictures! Well, some is kind of an understatement... :lol: But what can I say? He's so photogenic. <3

P1050732.jpg

I CAN FLYYYYYYY
He seriously almost can. I've never seen a beardie that can jump as far as him.

P1050734.jpg

Showing off his long tail!

P1050765.jpg

P1050770.jpg

P1050797.jpg

P1050801.jpg

Elijah and me. :love5:

P1050826.jpg

P1050827.jpg

P1050838.jpg

Gah! Stop taking pictures of me!

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
You should measure him! His tail is ridiculously long! You are going to have a huge beardie on your hands. How old do you think he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom