Is this too much UVB(don't want him to start glowing/pics in

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkener

Hi,
our Rog has been eating like crazy for a while now (started about a week ago). 2 days ago we put his UVB inside of the tank (it's more practical and not on the mesh). We are using ReptiSun 10.0, 24". He's not been sitting on the top rock anymore since then. Could you take a look and see if this is too much UVB for him?

ter1.jpg

ter2.jpg

Thanks!

BuddyNotBud

The Reptisun 10.0 is powerful enough to shine through the mesh, so don't worry about putting it on top of the mesh. Also, you have the best UVB bulb in the market, so it's not too much UVB for him.

valkener

Original Poster
So it's ok to leave it like this? I mean it's quite bright especially for human eyes.. He's also not climbing to the very top anymore.. Thanks for your advice. :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom