Is "Nature Zone Total Cricket Bites" a good roach food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
I hate my roaches and I admit I'm really lazy about giving them food and water (No matter how I abuse and forget about them, those stupid things keep multiplying out of control...) and they smell nasty, so I was wondering if this is an OK food to give them. I remember reading somewhere that the all-in-one food/water gut loads can kill them because it forces them to eat too much calcium, so I could provide separate water crystals too. We use this for the crickets at work, and it actually smells like watermelons, and I can get a lot of it for fairly cheap.

http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/feeder-crickets-worms-rodents-roaches-and-more/cricket-food/-/nature-zone-1-gallon-cricket-total-bites/

Thoughts?

rockyoz

well i try to take extra good care and feed good foods, because in all honesty what your roaches eat your beardie is gonna be eating. also the better you feed the better they breed, the more they breed the more you can sell or give away. i am a big believer in making my hobby work for me not me for my hobby. but if your dead set on feeding.... try some! worse case is your roaches die. you could always do a few in a different bin.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I pretty much always have some kind of roach food in there for them, it's more the water crystals I've been bad about. I already have more than I know what to do with, and I need to start selling them again.

But anyways, I was just wondering if anyone had tried the stuff before, because I thought it would work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom