Is my baby becoming a "male"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isabelleandpaul

Juvie Member
I have two beardies: Balrog, female, over 1 year old, over 600g, and Goldorak, male (probably), 3.5 months old, over 200g.
They have nice enclosures, a "condo", two 4x2x2 stacked, Balrog below and Goldorak above.
We never take them out at the same time, because we were scared that Balrog would hurt/eat Goldorak, even if she's the most mellow of all animals. Balrog can come out of her tank whenever she wants (she just jumps out), Goldorak we have to pick him (his tank is too high for him to jump out).
So, today at lunchtime Balrog gets out of her enclosure, and starts walking around (she usually gets out to poo). Then, Goldorak runs to his glass, and his beard becomes all black with part of his tail, and starts to head bob like crazy! That's the first time we see this! All the family is eating lunch, and we start laughing at Goldorak. Balrog, who sees the whole thing Goldorak is doing, slowly hand waves... :shock:
What was going on? Was Goldorak trying to intimidate Balrog? She's three times his size! He is starting to get "hormonal"?
Isn't he too young to move on to "malehood"? If he's already showing signs of mating, what is it going to be like in the spring??? :lol:
Please can someone tell me if my baby is no more a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom