Is Dixon a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerriKerri

Hatchling Member
I hope not. Really wanted a boy and wanted to keep the name Dixon but I took these pictures today. He's at about 11 inches in length with tail. (He's got all his tail) Might have to change his name to Dixie. xD

35irgic.jpg

fwj9eo.jpg

Also can I just share how nice his/her colors are looking after this last shed? :D

2rynkeh.jpg

VerriKerri

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beachgirl5757":sm16bd55 said:
Looks female to me...but Dixon is looking very nice after his last shed :) Also I love the color of your nail polish!

Do you think I can still keep the name Dixon? xD And thank you! :D

I think Dixon is cute and can still work. If you take more pics later try to take it like the first picture but left the tail up a little higher.

DorkiTimmy

Hatchling Member
She Should be a female Most dragon when they are little usually all look as female until 3-6months of age to be sure of their sex thought there are some expert who can sex then when they are only a few weeks to months old. Also this link might help you my bearded dragon as of 5-6month old also started reciving this little black dot bump on his back leg which shows its a male only male would recieve them viewtopic.php?f=6&t=113056 theres a picture of everything gl Btw those are some nice colors wished i had more money to buy another dragon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom