Is anyone on Facebook? (pics inc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Hi all,

I was reading a thread and one of the comments was that a few people had become friends on facebook. So heres my mad request! lol. My name is Toni Ennis i live in Northern Ireland and like everyone on here im am devoted to my 2 dragons. They are my world! Even my fiance complains because they get fed before him and get more attention than he does! See the pics of my two below, can you blame me.

So i was wondering, i would love to add some new friends on to facebook who are as mad about their beardies as i am!!!! So please feel free to search my name on facebook would love to get chatting! I hope this post isn't to mad!

Meet Rexie, she is a year and 4 months old. Shes my snuggle butt!

4114041967_eb59c9da1f_m.jpg

Meet Fred, i adpoted him 6months ago, his last family didn't no how to handle him, so when i lift him he clings on for dear life, but hes starting to trust me.

3971979106_29fb109ff8_m.jpg

Thanks for looking!

contessa20

Hatchling Member
THIS is my Facebook.

And my husband totally complains and makes fun of me too. Most nights Mango gets to come out of his viv and lay on my chest under my bath robe to fall asleep, gets carried around on my chest or shoulder every day, has playtime outside whenever it's warm and sunny, gets to ride around in his $50 purse/bag whenever we go out somewhere and eats salads that look better than any lunch I've ever sent to work with him. Yeah, DH totally likes to make fun of how spoiled Mango is. I think he wants to be reincarnated as a Bearded Dragon. :lol:

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL, my rexie's fav snuggle spot is on my chest but only if i have my bathrobe on! I think im gona buy another bathrobe the same and cut it up and make into a bed for her!

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Hi I tried searching on fb but couldnt seem to find you my name is debbie palmer plymouth england and my profile pic includes one of my bds

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
well as you have probably guessed, i'm a beardie fanatic too so if you would add me on FB, I'm Jordan Locke, for now my profile pic is me and of my hubby, its one of our wedding pics so you can't miss me :) i would send you one but i can get on FB from here hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom