Introduction and New Baby coming - name ideas ?

Beardie name(s)
Diva
This is Diva (my daughter choose this name so I guess we will go with it)! It’s fitting anyways since she waits to be hand fed her bugs and wants 💩 removed from her enclosure immediately 😆. We got her just about 3-4 weeks ago from a local breeder HerebDragons. She’s gentle and very easy to handle.

So the other photo is the little “probable” girl 🙏 we are waiting to come this week. We ordered her from Dachiu Dragons. Any name ideas for this one? She’s a visual trans 66% probable het hypo. Can’t wait to see what she grows into.
D0AD1D7C-982F-42E1-AE86-991219189470.jpeg

Attachments

• 3D69D2AB-DCEB-461B-AEEB-3D1E4E16546E.jpeg
    3D69D2AB-DCEB-461B-AEEB-3D1E4E16546E.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 94

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Is the bigger one her mother?
She is adorable, both breeders are rock solid as far as i know to. I'm not good at names, but my best friend ALWAYS throws out Henrietta and Gorgette any time i ask lol 😆 (those both sound like names for chickens to me 🤪😁)

Fortheloveofdragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diva
Is the bigger one her mother?
She is adorable, both breeders are rock solid as far as i know to. I'm not good at names, but my best friend ALWAYS throws out Henrietta and Gorgette any time i ask lol 😆 (those both sound like names for chickens to me 🤪😁)
No not related! The first one is 7-8 months old. Could be worse my friend named her dragon Katherine 😆😆😆

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom