Introducing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this handsome fellow at Repticon in Timonium Maryland today. He is from Carolina Designer Dragons. Went with the intent of getting feeders for our other dragon but he caught my husband's eye. After leaving no less than 3 times and then actually getting 4 kids in the truck to leave we ran back in and he got him. Also ordered an enclosure from them for our other boy Condor. He is darling. Just needs a name. He is snoozing right now and seems very content. He is 8 inches even. Now Condor on the other hand went completely nuts! I think he could smell him or something. Head bobbing, black bearding, you name it. He has never done that. He is about 11 months old. Needless to say they are in separate rooms. Condor is finally calm and went to bed.

william488

Juvie Member
isn't it funny, when you meet your pet, and one just captures your heart? they are wonderful. Love the picture.

ourfourboys4

Original Poster
I know It was crazy. The kids were getting really upset with us. It was do we or don't we? Well if we don't we will regret it and if we do, well we just have two. LOL. I can't wait till they come back in September. I think I will take him and show her one of her babies growing up. They were really the best breeder we had met there. The babies said it all. Every single one wanted to be on a person and had the best attitudes ever compared to some others.

He is gorgeous!!! :love5: This is why I am "afraid" to go to a reptile show cause I would try to buy every lizard I want. Which I plan I doing when I can get a reptile room ;)
But anyway I think it is cute how your Condor got all defensive. He looks like a little ghost dragon. That's what I would name him if he was mine, Ghost. :D
Have fun with him,

~Eddie

zandi202

BD.org Addict
He is such a handsome and beautiful baby! I love pastel beardies.
As for names, here are some ideas you can toss around or toss out if you like :wink: :lol:
-Gideon
-Sorin
-Koth
-Ajani
-Karn
-Tibalt
-Phantom
-Eragon
-Thierry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom