Introducing Sherbert (and me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skymgirl

Hatchling Member
My beardie just arrived a few minutes ago and is settling into her new home. She's 5 months old and 11 inches long; she's gorgeous! My husband and I named her Sherbert for her orange coloring. (She's a Het Red Flame from http://www.desertdragons-llc.com/index.html) Right now I don't want to stress her out more then she has been with her travels, so I'll let her chill out before I take photos; but I promise I'll post some soon! :D

I'm looking forward to being a member here, and getting to know everyone!

-Skym (and Sherbert!)

nova

Hatchling Member
May I be the first to say Welcome! I spent so much time wondering thru the link you provided, I almost forgot to say HI. This site has been entertaining and educational so I think you will enjoy yourself here. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new little girl. Enjoy her, they grow so fast.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Welcome to BD.org :mrgreen:
I'm sure you'll really like it here. Myself I have found this site to be the best place to go for information and friends. Looking forward to seeing a pic or two of Sherbert once she gets settled in.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom