Introducing...CAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbbeh

Recently I acquired a Leucistic Bearded Dragon about a month ago who had issues eating. Everything seemed right and she was being very passive about food. Today I brought her back to the breeder to see if she could work some magic and ended up walking out with a new baby.

At first she wanted this one to be a hold back...but a few puppy dog faces and fake tears got Tracy from Down Under Dragonz to cave!

This little girl was named almost instantly when I said that her colors and bands reminded me of Red Velvet Cake...which apparently is Tracy's favorite kind of cake. Thus...she got her name!

The color in the pictures is true...not photoshopping... She is a hand picked Red Tiger Striped. Born 6/4/2012 (16 days old)

Got her home and all set up...and she decided she was hungry enough for 8 medium sized Phoenix Worms. (Whew! Off to a better start than with the Leucistic!)

I hope to keep this thread alive with pictures and stories as she grows up.

Without further ado...pictures!

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

ynevar

Juvie Member
Oh my gosh... she is darling!!! So young! I hope she does fabulous! Beautiful color! LOVE LOVE!

Look forward to more pictures!

Momswims1

Juvie Member
Oh wow! I have never seen pictures of one with those kind of colors. She is absolutely gorgeous! Rub her little head for me. What a beauty.

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Holy COW!!! She has to be the reddest dragon I've ever seen - I can't wait to see her coloring when she grows up!

And "Cake" is the most perfect name, I think! :mrgreen:

Rawbbeh

Original Poster
She has plenty of brothers and sisters that are up for sale! Call Tracy at DownUnderDragonz!

Rawbbeh

Original Poster
SherryInFL":zw1mm3ru said:
Stunning!!!!!!! In 2 years your girl and my boy would make AWESOME babies!

(Protective Father Figure Enters)

No no no...this little girl will NEVER have any boyfriends! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Of course I want her to make babies...they're gonna be incredible! If i recall correctly, she is 100% het for making silkies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom