inflamed kidneys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
what would be good to give to a beardie with inflamed kidneys? It is a beardie I picked up a couple weeks ago and the rescue has now, but I will most likely be fostering her since the one foster beardie I had was adopted out yesterday. Black Cherry concentrate or Serrapeptase? She has MBD really bad, and starved, both of which I have dealt with in the past , just not the kidney problem.
She has already been at the vets, and this is what they found out.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

Did they mention gout at all, or just a kidney infection?
The black cherry juice will help out for cleaning out the system also. If she needs pain management also the serrapeptase will help out, too.
How is her physical condition? Do you have any pictures you could post?
Which UVB will you use for her?
I am sorry she is in such poor condition. Keep us posted on her condition.

Tracie

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I picked her up a couple weeks ago, and took her to the rescue, and she got vetted. I will be picking her back up today to foster her so I will have pictures today or tomorrow of her. I will find out more of what the vet said about her kidneys. She will be under a repti-sun 10 tube bulb when I get her home. She was starved, and MBD, which most likely not the correct UVB. She was also on wood chips, I hate them. I am thinking the girl said she was under a year old, but I can't remember. The vet didn't say anything about gout and when I picked her up from the owner none of her joints were swelled up. Here is a picture of when she was at the vets, the only one I have so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom