IM EXITED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
HI IM SOOOOO EXITED I GET MY FIRST BEARDEDDRAGON IN 18 DAYS!!!! HES A 2 YEAR OLD MALE :x SO HES NOT A BABY BUT ITS OK HIS NAME IS MARTY I CANT WAIT!!!!!DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS FOR ME?
THANKS,
JESSICA

spike1116

Juvie Member
ya read up a lot on this site, and if you don't mind post a pic of the enclosure you plan to keep him in and tell us what substrate and lights you plan to use so if anything is not so great for a beardie we can let you know before you get him so he is happy in his new home.......congrats on the first beardie btw you will love them :D

spike1116

Juvie Member
do you know how big the house is and what kind of lights they are by any chance?have you actually seen him so you know your not gonna get some like sick beardie ? im just curious because 100$ for a setup and dragon is pretty cheap since they can easily go for over 100 alone and i don't want you to have to start off with a sick beardie because they are enough work as it is a sick one is not exactly what you want to ideally start with

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
ya the person is moving and first it was $200 then $150 now $100 so ya and ya ive seen him heres all the stuff that he comes with UV lighting, Heat Lamp, Heat Rock, (im gonna take it out once i get it i know its bad cuz it can burn the bd) Timer for lights, Aquarium, Cricket Cage, Cricket Food, Nutritional Suppliment, Water Bottle this is exactly what it says it doesnt say what size the tank is but if its to small i will buy a bigger one asap :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom