I wish i had a camera for this one... bad deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andylee

I went to the local pet store the days ago (locally owned) when i went to the beardies I saw 7-8 babies in a 10 gal tank with wood chip substrate much like a hamsters. I looked over in the corner when i noticed two had passed........at that point i was pissed. I confronted the lady cleaning the tanks a "reptile expert" no way in hell... and exchanged some nasty words.. as i was leaving i heard some people talking about what "lizard" they want, after a half hour of rights and wrongs conversation they made the choice on a beardie at least two came out to a better home. Man people these days....... Horible. That day me and the girlfriend went back and saved another now Deabo is with me happy, appears 100% healthy, and has a loving family. You would be sickend if i had a camera that day, poor things.

Andylee

Original Poster
I have no camera if i did im technology disabled in a sense not really, but i have a hard enough time installing things on my computer. I promise you the day i get one i will take the week and figure out how to post (lol). Digital camera would be a great investment but wow are they expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom