I swear this is the last one! LOL #3 on it's way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Getting beardie #3 tonight! A family is moving, and can't take the beardie with them. So he is coming to live here!

Now, where am I going to put viv #3?? :mrgreen:

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL Tom

This is it, I swear. Haha. I will take pics this weekend. Need to trim his nails..already runined my shirt with his sharp claws! Good thing he is cute :mrgreen:

Now trying to decide on a name....

Congratulations on your expanding family. Ouch with the nails though....are there very many issues with the beardies nails? I would think that with some of the softer materials inside the viv's that there might be somewhat of an issue with getting them trimmed down. We has that problem with our hedgies and we had to place bricks in the cage to trim them down.

Best of Luck with your new beardie

Jones

Monkey

Juvie Member
I know the feeling, I am starting to get the beardie bug too.. just getting my second, but I still want a third too *lol*
Even worse is my bf is looking for one of his own.. Oh lord.. we will be overrun with beardies soon enough!

And I say like the others its just a matter of time before you get more..

LOl I just got 2 a short time ago and I am already secretly thinking about a 3rd. My wife is going to kill me, I am thinking Christmas time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom