i NEED HELP.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all i need to know if the repti glo 15w 45cm/18" 10.0 T8 can cause harm if my bearded dragons sit within six or so inches from it i also use a zilla fixture with a T8 50. im i using to many uvb tube bulbs and can this cause my beardie to stop eating. she is still eating a little bit and pooping every morning but thats as much as she's been doing and sitting in her basking area alot.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Get rid of the Zilla T50 does more harm than good (mods please explain better for her). The reptiGLO isnt all that good either you really want the Arcadia 12% or the ReptiSUN 10.0 TUBE (Not coil, not compact)
How old us your dragon? And how do u measure the temps

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
are they housed together and what is the substrate on the bottom of the cage.

You only need one UVB light (preferably the reptisun 10.0 TUBE or the arcadia) and a bright white (non soft) basking light --can be nonsoft household bulb. Glad it is the accurite digital thermometer

iluvmybeardies

Original Poster
yes all four juvenile bearded dragons are housed together and im currently working on four new enclosures they should be done with in the next week if anyone has any plans on how to build a rack system it would be really helpful. anyway i stopped using both uvb tube bulbs until my reptisun bulbs come in and i've notice that they are all more active and eating better i also bring them out in the sun for about an hour and a half everyday and they seem to really enjoy it. thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom