I love when... (add yours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

szubelak

Juvie Member
my males are trying to be all tough with their black beards but their beards are shedding and hence not so black! :lol:

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Fluffy has her feisty days. She's usually is so sweet and just snuggles and behaves. Some days she has fits wanting to be let out and then runs around like mad. :mrgreen: I know. I should be more pleased when she behaves, but her naughty days are just so darned entertaining.

Becky08

Hatchling Member
Mr be bop puffs and hisses at the cat and the cat runs!!! And the cats 10 times bigger then him!!! Hehe

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I love watching Rubio, my youngest male at 4 yrs old, chase after his imaginary dragon friend (the reflection in his tank), he seems to have a great time!
I have 4 males, they all take turns running around the living room & then get the rest all excited, black bearding, bobbing, foot stamping. They expend so much energy doing this! It`s just so funny to watch.

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
You paint your toenails pink and then have to run from the dragons who are hunting the "moving" pieces of Nature Zone Bearded Dragon Bites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom