I have babies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
well, I cleaned out all the small nymphs dubias last weekend and put them all in a feeder bin, I just checked tonight in the breeder bin and I noticed an egg sack on the floor of the bin :( I started doing a little digging and found a whole bunch of new babies :) that is the first confirmed set of babies I've seen. I know it's no big deal, but I'm happy :blob5:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratz Larry! :p

Pretty soon you are going to get more, and more and more and more! :twisted:

-Brandon

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
I can't wait to see babies :) My colony has been up for one week tomorrow. Sigh being patient is not my strong point lol.

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Carnivorouszoo":3bguefjn said:
I can't wait to see babies :) My colony has been up for one week tomorrow. Sigh being patient is not my strong point lol.

that's the exact reason I did the separation, I couldn't tell if the females were producing because my original order had a bunch of babies already. I wanted to make sure my setup was good and babies were being produced.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
jodyberry":1h0e3zbe said:
But pretty soon you'll be saying, "Oh crap, more babies??!!"
Isn't that the truth! I gave away four huge colonies the beginning of this summer and kept one for myself to feed my tarantulas. Now that there is a beardie in the house, wish I hadn't been so generous.

Suzanne

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
LOL I don't need to separate yet, I already did! When I got my order the ones too big for Mojo were put to breed, the ones small enough for her to eat put in the feed bin. So if I see little one's I'll know its working :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom