i am going to go postal on 2 pet shops in my area....(exo te

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
i have bought my first lizard yay...

then i buy a exspensive 20$ light.....exo terra retiglo 10.0 COIL!!!!

this was rcomended by the first shop owner...

so my beardie gets sick i research the crap out of the internet find out that light is garbage....i shut it of and my beardie gets better.

now i put in an offer for another beardie....and i decide to get everything done in one trip to town ( i live 30 mins away) so first i got to get my crickets at pet shop 2 they have my 500 crickets and i ask about a light they sell me another exo terra ANOTHERONE RECOMMENDED BY the shop owner this time its a tube (thats why i didnt think twice about it).....exo terra reti glo TUBE 10.0 UVB.

Now i go to shop 1 to get my refund on this light that got my beardie sick....of course she dosnt get a crap and say i tappered witht he light..

so i now have both beardies and 3 lights (another COIL came with the new beardie) all exo terra reti glo 10.0..

after seeing what the COIL did to my beardie i will never use coil again

but my question is....Is the TUBE ok???

ps...both lizard are doing fine today and are NOT in the same room incase you wanted to know...blah blah 90 quarentine lol

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
This has frustrated me also.

I have been recommended the reptisun 10 for my tank along with the basking bulb.....

Hope you get better luck..save your receipts.

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That was the problem with the first light i bought for 20$....but i spent 40 on a light holder and 30 on the bulb.....i have the recceipt for that but i am going to try the repti glo 10.0 TUBE for a bit i have two dragons now so ill have half a day on each (just keep switching it)

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i cant spend any more money on lights....either the exo terra reti glo 10.0 tube for half a day each day or nothing untill ii start working....i start tonight

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
I have used reptiglo 10 tubes in a pinch. I keep them as a spare for when one of my reptisun 10s go out. I use that while the other is being shipped.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Red, you can also take them outside on sunny days for an hour or so, to help them with the UVB. Just make sure they can't get away from you and they don't get over heated.
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom