Hypo leathers hatched!!! New Pics 1/9/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
We hatched our first hypo leatherbacks tonight, we're so excited. I will post pictures as soon as I take then out of the incubator.

Hope to see some BD.org peeps at Pomona this weekend.

Jeff Crider

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Ok Jeff you know the deal.
Pics or it it didnt happen.Cmon bro!
I have a hypo x leather pairing in mind on the other end of the color spectrum and im real curious how they hatched out.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Little Candy Canes hypo and hets

IMG_1520.jpg

Big clutch of leathers

IMG_1512.jpg

Thanks for looking

Jeff Crider

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It looks like 25 out of 2 clutches so I'd say about 40% leathers, that I can tell. There may be some low grade leathers that I cant sort out yet until they get bigger.

Jeff

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
i love the one all the way at the top in the first pic. do u know how much u will be selling them for? hubby wants a male to go with his radiant red female we got from georgia dragonss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom