How to potty train???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
I read somewHere that they don't like to feel anything under the vent when they go - I guess that would make the poop get stuck to them, also they dont want anything like sand to get stuck to the vent and cause irritation- so maybethat is why they hang their butts over things when they go

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
I read some place that when they get ready to poop, they don't want to feel anything under thir vent. That would explain hanging over someting and pooping down on it. It also explained why Lizzy used to go to the deep end of the bathtub and poop over the drain! It wasn't good manners on his part! The article stated that when they open or extend the vent, they don't want to get sand or irritating debris stuck to it. One more very interesting fact about these amazing creatures!

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
I read some place that when they get ready to poop, they don't want to feel anything under thir vent. That would explain hanging over someting and pooping down on it. It also explained why Lizzy used to go to the deep end of the bathtub and poop over the drain! It wasn't good manners on his part! The article stated that when they open or extend the vent, they don't want to get sand or irritating debris stuck to it. One more very interesting fact about these amazing creatures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom