How much does a fecal cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkener

Just wondering. I got my Rog from Petsmart - he looked in good shape there and he's been eating a lot. Now he started to eat more recently put sometimes he goes without eating anything like yesterday. The viv & temps are all good, so I'm wondering if I should take him to a routine test. His poop looks good though. How much does a fecal cost?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Normally, fecals run around $20-$25 on average, sometimes a little less.
If you would like to, we can run over your tank setup just to make sure everything is optimal for your new dragon. :D

Tracie

valkener

Original Poster
Well, it's about 65 at night in my room and the Basking Spot is 110 Degree's. It get's even hotter at the focal point but he doesn't go there, naturally. He knows how warm he needs/likes it. It's a 30 gal tank and he is about 4 months old. We bought him from Petsmart.

I must say he was in good condition when we got him, and the people at the Petsmart seemed knowledgable and good caretakers. I cannot say this about our local Petco, it's horrible there.

He was hunting crickets the very first day when we got him, but then he didn't eat for about 5 days. Then he ate 4 waxworms, after which we bought 400 phoenixworms. Now he eats spontaneously 17 worms, but then the next day nothing. He's being a little capricious. We have him 2,5 weeks now. He is (and always has been), generally scared. We pet him and bath him daily, so he is getting more used to us but generally I would appreciate him being more active. He mostly stays on his rock, leaves it to poop though. He never eats out of his dish, the worms we have given him were hand-fed.

Here is a cute picture of him when we got him a warmer basking bulb (100w)
rog.gif

I find it a little strange that he is always basking with his head up. The spot is hot enough, yet he doesn't just lay flat - which to me would seem more comfortable. Any comments? Not hot enough? We used a probe and 110 degree's is def. enough.

Thanks for your expertise. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom