How do you post a picture? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
Hi,

You need a photobucket or flickr account. then once you have uploaded your pictures there, you copy the IMG code at the bottom of the picture and paste it in your post here. then click preview at the bottom of your post to see if it has worked, if it has you will see your picture, if not you will just see your code.

There are full instructions of how to upload pictures to photobucket on photobucket. There are also instructions of how to post pictures in the photo expression forum, i think it's a sticky at the top.

Good luck

Nikki

Nikki

myhatt

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I did Nikki, see: Thanks again!
misc08122.jpg

misc08120.jpg

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, that's scary - look:

30072008042.jpg

30072008043.jpg

22062008308.jpg

Your dragon looks just like mine, i'm not sure how good these are at representing it, but me and my GF were like wow, omg!

Nikki

Oh p.s - cute kids too :)

myhatt

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They do look alike! Spike and Flower are clutch mates. Maggie has Flower on her head and Michael is holding Spike. I will try to get some better pictures, but that is CRAZY!!!! :D

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, he looks more like flower now, but looked like spike when he was a little younger, how old are they??

Ollie is 8 1/2 months old.

Nikki

myhatt

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They are a little over 3 months. I post better pics soon. Say hi to Ollie! :D

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
lol, Ollie says hi to Spike and Flower.....He's just reaching puberty....best not to show him the pics right now lol he'll be trying to show off bless him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom