home alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
I work a 24hour shift so my little buddy will be home by hisself. so should i leave his lights on or off???? any help would mean a lot

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
I have lights on a timer, just easier, they come on at 4am and go off at 7pm. He is normally sleeping before lights out and I have to have them turn on so early so I have time to feed him before I head to work.

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
I got a timer for my lights at Walmart for about $4. The last one stopped working after I had to fiddle with the time but the replacement one is working fine. I have mine on a 12/12 schedule so they go on at 8am and off at 8pm. Try to schedule it so he gets at least 10 hours of lights off for sleep.

jjh1

Juvie Member
tgolden":2xhkuyqk said:
I work a 24hour shift so my little buddy will be home by hisself. so should i leave his lights on or off???? any help would mean a lot

Timer 12 on 12 off and what about food you buddy needs to have fresh greens to eat and are you going to leave some worms or him to eat while the lights are on ?

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
hey the timer is working out well!! i've been giving crickets before i leave and also leaving some fresh greens out and there is a pretty good dent in it when i come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom