Holding arm up instead of waving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukii

Juvie Member
So my 7 month old dragon Ziggy used to wave, but he stopped a few months ago. Now starting yesterday, he just holds his hand up. He doesn't wave, he just holds it up like if he's asking a question in a classroom. He will sometimes try to lift both arms at the same time too. He is about to shed, could that be causing it? He's never done this before. I've got a less than 2 month old reptisun 10 tube, proper heat (hitting 100s and such) and we give him calcium, just like all my other dragons. Any ideas? Thanks guys :)

LittleRepieye

Hatchling Member
I'm not sure with bearded dragons, but I know some lizards will hold a arm up and rotate them if something is too hot. Hope his little arms ok :)

Rukii

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah, his arms are fine. And I moved his light away a little from his basking spot in case it was too hot, and he stopped. We did just get a new bulb, but the temps were fine. I guess he just didn't adjust yet, but I'll keep a lookout. Thanks :D

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Mine sometimes does that when i place her in a specific place under her basking spot. She'll begin to wave then just hold her arm up almost as if she's too lazy to move it :?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
This seems to be related to heat as a previous poster suggested. I see a trend forming. Some insight to bearded dragon visual behavior, this is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom