Hilarious beardie adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comical disaster #1....

So we went to put crickets in Tashi's new viv that my hubby just made and we were excited to watch him eat in his new viv! Well, we didn't think about the fact that the crickets could climb the bamboo placemats we used to line the sides of the viv! My youngest son said it was just like Spiderman how quickly those crickets climbed to the top and out of Tashi's reach! Hilarity ensued as my hubby and I quickly became avid cricket hunters before too many of them could escape! Poor Tashi just watched as his food was delivered and then removed!

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

...I think I peed a little laughing so hard at my husband and myself! Hysterical! :lol:
~Jill

Haha, oh that must have been fantastic to watch! Talk about a source of entertainment. Poor Tashi :) Did she get her crickets in the end?

Mustashio

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mustashio did get his crickets in the end. And the hubby got his way too. He loved the decor and wasn't willing to part with it, so he went and bought $60 worth of more plexiglass and lined the inside of the viv with it. He put it over the bamboo mats. So now, Tashi can eat his crickets in his new viv! I'm not sure who is more spoiled, the Dragon or his Daddy!! Sheesh!

~Jill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom