Hiiii!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Hatchling Member
I have come to the forum after browsing over it for some time now to get to share my love my reptiles. Doesn't seem to be too much going where I am and I love learning new things.

I will probably soon be asking lots of suggestions/questions about beardies soon! :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi :wave: welcome to the forum. If you have any questions or anything you'd like to tell us about, we're here to read/listen.

Also, we love beardie pictures. :p

Snarf

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thankee - I figured and I was convinced I didn't have any pictures on this computer but I found a few. So this is my Eddie Lizard:

b535l4.jpg

15f4rci.jpg

250pmq8.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He's cute, love the expression on his face in both those pictures. I have to say though that he doesn't look too comfortable on the keyboard. We sure wouldn't be able to sit like that though without it being painful. :lol: Thanks for sharing them.

Snarf

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone :D

diamc":3cozuxx6 said:
He's cute, love the expression on his face in both those pictures. I have to say though that he doesn't look too comfortable on the keyboard. We sure wouldn't be able to sit like that though without it being painful. :lol: Thanks for sharing them.

That is exactly what I said at the time. I learned that day that if my laptop is on he will want nothing more than to run on top of the keyboard and if not watch the screen, then spread himself over the keyboard so no one can touch it!

KittyHerman":3cozuxx6 said:
I love the one on the keyboard...looks like he has some business to take care of.
Ahh he is a busy weirdie beardie indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom