High End Dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedInkAus

Hatchling Member
foto69man":3fcab said:
Holy jesus...are those guys exportable???

Nah mate, nothing from Oz is.

If they were how much do you reckon people would be willing to pay for them.
$4K perhaps via South Africa :wink: LOL (sorry could'nt help myself)

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
foto69man":017fe said:
http://www.jdmdragons.com/ Check out here...when the page loads, look at the pure white dragon there. I'm sure if money is no object to you, they might part with apollo...

lol, I had one of Apollo's son's Yeti. Very cool looking, but the white dragons are most people's favorite until they have one for a while. The novelty wears off quickly.

I consider the neon citrus trans right up there with true red hypos to be the most eye catching. You don't see many of either in the collector quality range.

That being said, I'd like a wild caught Barbata :D

Jeff

foto69man

Hatchling Member
citrusdragon":4426e said:
lol, I had one of Apollo's son's Yeti. Very cool looking, but the white dragons are most people's favorite until they have one for a while. The novelty wears off quickly.

Why did would it wear off? They seem pretty cool looking...

RedInkAus":4426e said:
foto69man":4426e said:
Holy jesus...are those guys exportable???

Nah mate, nothing from Oz is.

If they were how much do you reckon people would be willing to pay for them.
$4K perhaps via South Africa :wink: LOL (sorry could'nt help myself)

How bout we meet in 99 days...use the world cup as our cover story...haha... 8)

RedInkAus

Hatchling Member
citrusdragon":456d7 said:
I consider the neon citrus trans right up there with true red hypos to be the most eye catching. You don't see many of either in the collector quality range.

That being said, I'd like a wild caught Barbata :D

Jeff

I think I could be wanting what you can't have as well, you'd be strugling to move a clutch of barbatas here if you price them over $50. Most people either give them away or not breed at all.

foto69man":456d7 said:
How bout we meet in 99 days...use the world cup as our cover story...haha... 8)

I would'nt even have to be there mate just pick yourself up a witblits LOL

foto69man

Hatchling Member
the witblits look too 'off' to me...just personal preferences I guess. I guess I need to move to Australia now...I want an all black dragon and an all white dragon. Dang exportation laws...(Yes I know they are in place for a good reason)...still sad though... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom