Hide or shady area for Adult Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmagee

As the title says, I need to figure out either a hide like the large log halves or atleast something like a grapewood deal.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled looking through sites and photo threads.

Too many of the hides I find seem great for leopard geckos or baby beardies.

I'm on the verge of the homemade thing, where their base is foam though I'm not sure about its weight. Although most of them are coated in outdoor cement grout and then grout sealer so maybe the grout weighs it down.

hey i was having the same issue so i made one of my own took about a week to complete and its not that heavy just make sure the paint you use in non toxic water based paint and the seal i used was moge poge i think thats how its spelled. they also have alot of diy stuff on youtube about it.

gmagee

Original Poster
I need it to be heavy, is there anything I can put on the base to weigh it down?

Hes a nut and will knock/move everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom