Hi I'm Poncho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Hey everyone,

My name is Poncho. I'm about 7 months old but I look smaller because I have a nipped tail. Some meanie bit it when I was a baby. I recently went through a shed and Daddy weighed and measured me. I was 53 grams and 7 3/4" long. I live with my Daddy but I always sleep beside a picture of my Mommy that Daddy taped to my house for me. First I lived with Mommy but Daddy was lonely so I came to live with her. Yes, I said her. See, I'm a really lucky dragon baby. I have 2 mommies :blob5: but because it gets confusing I call one mommy my Daddy. I also have a big sister, she's human too :), she lives with Mommy.

I am currently get all kinds of new stuff a little along. I am going to be getting a bigger house and new bulbs soon. Daddy does lots of research on your website for me. I got this new carpet last week. Daddy says she will help me put some pictures in here for you to see me. I am a very handsome boy. Let's see what else I can tell you about me...I LOVE apples, sweet potatoes, turnip greens and parsley. I get a fresh salad twice a day but my favorite are my dusted crickets. Hey, a growing boy has to eat right? :lol: I am a very smart boy too. I know when something is wrong with Daddy, like yesterday, someone named doctor called and made Daddy cry because now she has to have a cervical biopsy and I cuddled with her all day even when I wanted to explore I stayed with her. I watch every move Daddy makes and take good care of her for Mommy. Me and Mommy love Daddy very much and we worry about her a lot cause Daddy has type 1 diabetes and is a thyroid cancer survivor. Anyways, thank you for all your helpful information and I'll check in again soon.

Love, Poncho and Daddy

lilman.jpg

This is me, Poncho sitting on Daddy on a lazy Sunday afternoon...

elephant.jpg

Daddy saw another Dragon on this website that had a stuffed animal so I got this elephant. At first I was unsure but now I love to sit on her and Daddy knows I'm comfortable because it's my favorite place to gape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom