Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love bearded dragons and decided to find a forum that i also love so i chose this one. My name is Sebastian and i own a ** year female **old bearded dragon who's name is monster. I don't know how old she is because when i bought her from PetCo they didn't know either so yea. She is a happy beardie and i hope to be post some pictures soon if i can find out how but for now this is my introduction.

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
Welcome to you and Monster! Love the name!!! The easiest way to post pictures is to make a photobucket account (free), upload pictures there, then copy/paste the link that starts with into your post....

I'm excited to see Monster!!! Feel free to ask any questions! :D

nicoledc109

Hello all! Names Nicole and I'm from a small town called Rockhampton in Queensland Australia.
Happy to get acquainted with you!Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom