Here is my crew. PICTURES!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks. I will have to put a pic of my bros hawk Amy up. She is pretty cool. I don't really deal with her because you have to have special training though.

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He is autistic (Aspergers Syndrome) and his hawk is his therapy animal. He has always liked them so when he was nine he started to work in a experienced falconer's "nest area" and mucked out the stalls etc. Then as he did that he learned how to handle them and interact with them and he loved it.

So here are a few more pics of my dudes :blob5:

Here is Hadrian exploring

IMG_0974.jpg

Dexter eating :p
IMG_0226_2.jpg

and a very young Hadrian (probs 6-7 months here maybe)

IMG_9000.jpg

Also for interest, here is Amy the Hawk
286091_10150251302200796_502755795_7803620_6187762_o.jpg

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
That is so cool, therapy animals are amazing.

Hadrian is such a cute beardie, is he friendly? ; )

~Haley

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, therapy animals most definitely are. Hadrian is a friendly beardie :D In that pic I think he was mad because I was leaning over him. I gave him a bath a couple days ago and he tried to skiddadle out of the bathtub..he was not impressed.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, what beautiful dragons! They are lucky to have you =)

Just curious, Hadrian has some pronounced fat pads atop his head! Largest I've ever seen actually

And your brother's hawk is amazing. Didn't even know that they were available as pets? or even therapy animals!

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks! He does have a pretty big head :) LJ is shedding right now and it looks like she has milk on her face haha.
Anyhow, back to :study: for a quiz tommorow.

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay here are quite a few pics :)

First is Bath Time:
LJ

photo-20.jpg

Hadrian drinking the bath water :p

photo-19.jpg

Oscar

photo-21.jpg

Then here is Oscar having some squash baby food

photo-17.jpg

Yummmm
photo-16-1.jpg

Hadrian basking
photo-15.jpg

And:
Lily decided to sleep on the end table....
photo-23.jpg

Zeus decided to sleep beside me while I was writing a paper
photo-24.jpg

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Wow great picutres! This is my opinion because of what Hadrian looks like he looks to be a short snout beardie which is where there eyes are more prominant and a smaller snout, they are super cute ( atleast some of them are) and it looks like you got a cute short snout!

~Haley

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh my godness, really?! I saw a few pics of short snouts on this site and they are all so cute! :blob8: I had noticed that his snout was short, but that is so cool! Thanks! Your beardie is pretty cute too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom