Help! RaJa's Poop is completely white and Chalky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK So this is Out of the norm for him, usually his poop is very normal with urate but today he pooped and this is what it looked like. He had a soaking yesterday and has been eating his weight in crickets and pheonix worms (he's always got a HUGE appitite), a green here or there (Still having a hard time getting his stubborn little beardie butt to eat his Veggies!) Why Would /could his poop look like this? Is he alright? should I be worried? (It was on his basking rock when I got home today.. so im sure it dried out some, but the color is sooo off compared to his normal poop)
LoL Never thought Id be sitting here worried about the color of poop! :lol:

poop.jpg

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
That looks like urate to me. It is possible for them to just leave that with no poop. It's nothing to worry about unless it keeps happening over a long period of time and he just stops pooping altogether.

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Hello, Generally if your dragons urates are hard and chalky,,it is due to dehydration. Is your dragon getting plenty of baths, drops of water on his nose to drink, water on his greens??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom